Sales Consultant – BHJ Enterprises
Job Purpose: to sell/lease new and used-vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Networking and generating a potential customer base for sale of cars.
- Arranging and assisting with test drives for vehicles.
- Offering and demonstrating product details to clients.
- Assisting customers in finding an appropriate vehicle of their convenience.
- Assisting in giving information to customers regarding financing options for vehicles.
- Ensuring proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer name.
- Providing necessary after sales support functions for service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Meeting all set sales targets and making evaluation and market feedback reports.
- Keeping track of all the market products and prices.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing abilities
- Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set sales targets
- Should have technical knowhow of all the functionality of the vehicles
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience of 2 – 3 years in the field of automobile sales management is an added advantage
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fact paced environment
- Available evenings and weekends
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.