Collision Center Tech Helper - Ford
Our Body Shop is BUSY! We have work available NOW. We are searching for special, entry level body technicians that are willing to learn.
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, professional environment with unlimited career growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a desire to win? ....
...Then our company is the right fit for you!
Russell & Smith Auto Group has been in the family business since 1937. We are a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 70 years in the automotive industry.
Body Shop Repair Technician Helper Duties:
- Assist techs with repairs, disassembling, and assembling of vehicles
- Light body work, checking in parts to repairs: Diagnose damaged parts
- Keeping ALL work areas clean and organized
- Other duties deemed necessary by management
Body Shop Repair Tech Helper Qualifications:
- Must be motivated, dependable, and a team player
- Possess Mechanical apptitude
- Have some body shop experience
- Ability to learn & work with minimal supervision
- Drug-Free Workplace
- HS Diploma / GED required
- Must have clean and current, valid Texas driver's license .
- "Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."