Service Advisor - Ford
Job Purpose: Primary responsibility to make sure customers receive consistent, timely and accurate service.
- Greet customers when they arrive and receive the vehicle information. After the appointment the service manager must them schedule a return service appointment
- Clearly explain any repair order information to the customer and readily take in the requests of the customer for specific services desired
- Confirm the service repairs by test driving the vehicle and referring specific technicians to the customer.
- Estimating both time for repair and cost, while doing this they should also consider the schedule of the customer
- Maintaining high standards through the handling of customer complaints
- Ensure maintenance of all files required to meet and/or exceed government and factory requirements
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Effective people skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Leadership quality
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Automotive technology certificate
- 5-7 years of technical experience preferred
- Superior customer interaction skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.